To apply for admission to Henan University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, please send to the School of International Education the following documents:
1. A completed Application Form (please download at http://www.henantcm.org) signed by the applicant;
2. CV, copies of passport, diploma of the educational institutions attended, and academic record, and health certificate;
3. You will receive Form JW202 and Admission Notice post accreditation of the qualifications;
4. Get a student visa at the Chinese Embassy or Consulate in your home country, and report to school before the specified deadline;
5. Apply by July 1 for degree programs and school starts round the beginning of September.
An applicant should have high school diploma, and demonstrate proficiency in Chinese HSK-6 prior to enrollment at the University. Any applicant not meeting this requirement must take one year of Chinese language courses to achieve proficiency before enrollment into the degree program.
School of International Education, Henan University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Address: 1 Jinshui Rd, Zhengzhou, Henan, 450008, P. R. China
Tel & Fax: +86-371-65962930
Email: email@example.com ， firstname.lastname@example.org